Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Upcoming Episodes

Here are the episode titles for the rest of the season with summaries done by me to my best ability:

-Welcome to Storybrooke
Basically the storyline just moves forward but we all get a glance into the past on the first day of the curse's enactment. But really all everyone cares about is that Graham is back, which is understandable.

-Selfless, Brave, and True
We finally find out what happened to August. I feel like this episode is a little late but whatever. Plus, this totally defeats my theory of him being burned in Mr. Gold's backyard.

-Lacey
Belle has a Storybrooke identity besides an insane person. Her name is Lacey, but everyone has taken to calling her "Racy Lacey" because of spoiler photos. There was supposed to be a 4-week hiatus before this episode, but it has been taken off wikipedia so I guess it was a flake.

-The Evil Queen
To be honest, I have no clue.

-Second Star to the Right
Eddy and Adam have said we're going to see another land this season so I feel like this is pretty self-explanatory.

-. . .And Straight on Till Morning
Yeah so it's the finale.

That's the rest of season 2! We have six more episodes, and I am excited for all of them
You guys are awesome, see ya'll Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what you think!