Sunday, January 13, 2013

Season 2, Episode 11: The Ousider

"I learned a long time ago that when you find something that's worth fighting for, you never give up"-Belle
Hey guys , sorry I'm late! Forgive me! This episode was probably my favorite so far of the season, and it was a good uplifter from the devastating Broncos loss on Saturday (good luck to the Ravens). But that ending...that was not okay!! That was mean, writers! Really freaking mean!!

FAIRYTALE LAND:
Mulan was, as usual, badass and wonderful, and I liked what they did with her rescuing Belle. I wonder why Belle hasn't asked about her in SB. 
Belle, I cannot believe you are the one responsible for the Phillip/Aurora/Mulan love triangle thing! (although, lets face it, all we really want is AuroraxMulan now). Shame on you, Belle! Kidding, I love Belle very dearly. You all know this.
Phillip wins the award for worst communication method by an awkward fire monster.
Regina, my dear, that was cold blooded...and I liked it that way. I like Regina mean, I think it works well with the show and brings out a lot in other characters. I liked what they did with her here. 
Not much else to discuss here. 

STORYBROOKE:
David and Mary M are already disagreeing on things, but I'm siding with Mary M. SB is the better place to be. Maine's not that bad! I mean, c'mon, at least you have good lobster!
Smee  is Peter Pettigrew! Sorry, I had to say it. 
Archie I'm so happy everyone knows you're alive! But  poor Henry, he had a dog for like 2 hours. 
Is Hook...dead? I mean, he was a total jerk in this episode so I wouldn't exactly be mega-disappointed by that, but he's so attractive, can we just have him for a little bit longer!?  But, seriously, Hook is just too keen on this vengance crap. I think he needs a course correction, and perhaps that car gave it to him?
OH. MY. GOD. RUMBELLE. I mean...if you don't ship them you are lying, dear. They are beautiful and heartbreaking and amazing and your argument is invalid, okay? Really, I love their scenes because how much they care for each other is so evident and it's so very SAD. And the end...again, NOT OKAY.

LINGERING THOUGHTS/QUESTIONS/MUSINGS:
-Is Hook dead?
-Showdown with Cora coming up, break out the popcorn!
-*spoiler* For anyone who has seen the Canadian promo for next week: OHMYGOD I AM NOT OKAY!! Rum and Cora are not allowed to kiss, what is this!? NO! And Belle, OMG DON'T SCREAM BB GIRL HE LOVES YOU AND AHHH NOOO!! *end spoiler*
-So, Rumbelle is broken now. *cries uncontrollably*
-Hook is a mean person. Never will ship him with anyone, I don't think.
-Who's in town?? It's not Neal, you can tell it's not in promos.
-Poor Rum can't find Bae now GAWD HOOK YOU RUINED EVERYTHING AND THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS TOO YOU HORRIBLE MAN!
-I don't actually hate Hook THAT much, so please don't crucify me, Hook fans. 
-So, I'm pretty sure that Rum will have to make Belle love him again so he can break yet another curse with true love and all that. 

So, if ya'll think I missed anything, hit me up on twitter, @OUAFanBlog or comment in your awesome way. Hopefully my internet will be alive again by next Sunday. Loves to you all! xoxo~Robin



2 comments:

  1. Great review! :) I agree, it was definitely the best episode this season! :D
    And I agree, Rumbelle is amazing- I totally ship it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just wondering...where the heck are Neil and August?! I saw the "next week on Once Upon a Time" thingy after the episode and thought, finally, Neil's here BUT NO. and now we know he knows the curse is broken, so what's taking so long? Curse you writers!!

    heh this tv show is my life...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what you think!