Sunday, January 6, 2013

Season 2, Episode 10: "The Cricket Game"

"It might take some work, but we will get this cricket to chirp"-Cora
...And we are definitely back!! I mean, absolutely, completely BACK! I mean...that was so crazy. Although I think someone should hit Adam and Eddy multiple times with a golf club while screaming "THAT. WAS. NOT. FUNNY!" 
Anyway, it's all good (kind of?) so I will start structuring now.

FAIRYTALE LAND:
Since I never judge characters properly, I thought Snow was being a bit overly-good (not that I'm upset she didn't let Gina die, that would have been horrible for my heart!). I mean, she better not complain about how Gina "ripped apart her happiness" or whatever anymore because now we know that she sort of did it to herself. I don't know, I'm being mean, but really. Don't let the evil villian go and then complain when she finds a loophole thanks to the other evil villain. 
And Charming was clearly and understandably annoyed. I bet Snow got a big 'I told you so' when Gina was talking about destroying their happiness and all that. 
Regina was her old self in this, and I liked that. I like evil Regina. 
Rumpelstiltskin gets the award for 'most well thought out plan except when you bring magic to SB'. I mean, really. He just thought of everything. And what I find hilarious is that people still trust him on things like magic Regina-repellent. Seriously, Snow? Was the no-more-love-potion not enough of a lesson for you?

STORYBROOKE:
Hook has a serious one-track-mind. He needs to forget about this and get with someone else. You'll never beat Rumple, his fangirls will get you. 
Mary M and David...oh good Lord I haven't laughed like that in ages!
Everyone should have been nice to Regina at that party thing! I mean really, she saved Emma and Snow and no one even batted an eye. And then her mom comes out being all horrid and rancid. Then her therapist gets murdered. Regina really got the short end of the stick, and the Charmings are absolutely no help. Although there was so much SwanQueen in this eppy I couldn't take it. 
Ruby wants Archie, and your argument is invalid. 
Cora is such a stinkhead! I still don't see how any of this is benefitting her AT ALL. Her and Hook both just need to forget what idiots they were like a billion years ago and stop ruining people's lives! Specifically your daughter's! Ruby's too, because she thinks her secret boyfriend is dead now. And also, don't kill people you don't know! Cora had better get served right, and the Charmings will just mess it up, so I'm counting on Rumple for this. 
Emma...I don't really know what to say here. Ask me later. 
And Archie, sweetheart! I'm so glad he's okay! I thought I would never be happy again! But now you're with the obsessive freaks and I am sorry for that. 

LINGERING THOUGHTS/QUESTIONS/MUSINGS
-THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE BREAKS UP A RUMBELLE MOMENT THEY WILL BE APPRECIATING A LARGE, SHARP, HEAVY OBJECT TO THE FACE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 
-Belle, Katherine, and Archie are starting the "People whose deaths have been inconveniently faked club" if any of you care to join. It is kidnapees only, no Cora's allowed. (don't give me credit for that joke, it was whatifqueen on tumblr)
-Gold is a dog person. 
-WHO DIED IF NOT ARCHIE I WANT TO KNOW
-Oh my god Mary M and David made the best moment of my life! And Emma's face...I have the gif of her and Henry when they see them, it's to the right of these words. That was awesome. And Emma..."I'm gonna go...make some tacos!"
-Also, "Well, I'm sorry, but you two were a little busy this afternoon!"
-Poor Regina
-So, I guess Aurora and Mulan are just off being happy lesbians right now because no one cared to even mention them! 
-Next week is going to be AWESOME! I AM SO READY TO RUMBELLE! (no, really, like can I have the episode now?)

Anyway, that was probably the strangest review I have ever written. Hope ya'll were okay with it. Tweet me and comment and stuff! Next week I might live tweet. Goodnight, lovelies!!


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Who was/is Belle? The only fairy tale character I remember called Belle was Beauty & the Beast. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is in fact Belle from BATB. Rumpelstiltskin is the beast.

      Delete
  2. I wonder, how did Henry even figure all this stuff out? I mean did it just mystically appear in his mine and he was like we live in a town full of storybook characters.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what you think!