Monday, September 10, 2012

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Spoilers and Promo

Hello my beautiful dearies!! Sorry I've been, M.I.A. for a while, I'm a terrible blog owner. Anyway, just thought I'd share some nice spoilers with you guys, and, of- course, post the amazing season 2 promo!! -Jefferson will definitely be appearing nezt season, along with Maleficent -Episode 4 is about Captain Hook, but is also very RumBelle centric. -The premiere is titled "Broken" and is said to be more Snow White centric, however it looks like Mulan, Aurora and Prince Phillip will also be in it. -Jorge Garcia (Yes, from LOST) has been cast as the giant, which I assume means Jack and the Beanstalk. I'd also like to brag that I totally called that one. -Jennifer Morrison recently tweeted about an Emma centric episode being in the works. Okay! That is my spoiler knowledge at the moment, but feel free to comment with your own spoilers. I always label spoilers, but this blog is NOT spoiler-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what you think!