Sunday, September 23, 2012

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Promos/Sneak Peeks/Thoughts

Hello, beautiful Oncers! So glad there are obly eight more days until ONCE season 2! This summer has been FOREVER LONG, right? But at least we have some nice promos and sneak peeks to hold us over. This post is very spoiler heavy, so if you do not want to be spoiled, don't look. 
So, that first promo is for the ABC Sunday lineup, and it doesn't look like they'll be calling it "ABC Feel Good Sunday" anymore, right? The promo is for ONCE, Revenge, and the newbie 666 Park Avenue, which I think I'm going to start watching because, yup, that was John Locke. Anyway, ABC deserves a freaking medal for this promo because it's AMAZING. Got me really excited for Sundays this year.
You guys remember this one. They aired it right after "A Land Without Magic" to torture out feelings. In this promo we got to see Snow and Charming and Emma and Gina and Gold and Belle, plus a glimpse at Mulan and Aurora. WOW. This promo was CRAZY! I jumped off my couch when I saw it!
 
In this sneak peek we discover something very interesting...magic doesn't really work for Regina in Storybrooke. That ought to make for an interesting season. And also, because someone needs to say it, WHO ARE YOU, DR. WHALE!?!?!?
 
This sneak peek shows the whole Charming clan, with the exception of Henry, and they have Regina locked up, poor thing. I really don't understand why they locked her up since she is unable to use magic and therefore cannot really hurt them, but whatever. I'm sure they will explain it in the premiere. Plus, this sneak peek had Gold at the end doing the proud walk of a man who just got laid (don't give me credit for that joke, I got it off tumblr.)
 
And here we see everyone walking down the street and it's not awkward, right? Them having a family reunion in from of everyone as they go on a quest to find Rumpelstiltskin? Oh, Lord. Either way, I am excited to see how Emma works everything out with her parents. I think it will be very sweet once Emma gets over herself. Not that I blame her for being crazed like that, that is exactly how I would react. Also, I love how parent-like Snow and Charming are in this, it just warms my heart.
 
And finally, this clip. I actually did not put it last because I'm a Rumbelle nut. I put it last because I couldn't find it. Anyway, this was just awesome. He is so ready to protect her and destroy Regina in her name, but she's too sweet and adorable to let him do that. Now, I know more Rumbelle spoilers than I'd like to, but this clip was just mind-blowing and heart-smashing. I cannot wait to see this couple next season. CAN'T WAIT!!

Only a week left, you guys. We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what you think!